Signal ConditionersTheta 60I
The purpose of the isolating amplifier Theta 60I is to electrically insolate input and output signals, respectively to amplify and/or change the signal level or type (current or voltage) of the input signals
- 252 standard input and output combinations selected by soldered jumpers.
- User-specific input and / or output ranges.
- Isolating amplifier with one input one or two electrically insulated outputs.
- Power supply 24…60VDC/AC or 85…230VDC / AC.
- Electric Isolation between input, output and power supply, prevents falsified measurement due to spurious potentials.
- Flexibillity provided by more than 250 different input and output combinations selected by simply positioning soldered jumpers, help in reduced stocking.
- Processes unipolar/ bipolar and live zero signals provision for raising burden and signal conversion Green LED signals indicates device in operating condition.
- High Electrical Insulation between input and output – 2.3KV, and power supply versus all Other Circuits-3.7 KV.
- Provision for either snapping the isolating amplifier on to top-hat rails or securing it with screw to a wall or panel.
© Copyright Sifam Tinsley. All Rights reserved